• Full-length 60-minute mixology lesson.
• Learn to make 2 classic cocktails of your choice.
• Instruction from an expert local mixologist.
• All bar tools and ingredients provided.
• Certificate of completion for first-time mixologists!
For information on groups larger than 10, parties outside of the GTA and Corporate Packages, please contact us.
Our most popular package, this private lesson includes face-time with one of our expert mixologists.
Your lesson will be more than just a guided cocktail-making class. We'll cover topics including the history of cocktails, origin of spirits, business secrets in hospitality, and test your knowledge with cocktail trivia.
Simply book your desired date/time and your mixologist will bring every single thing that’s required for your group - even the ice!
• Please select a quantity of lesson packages equal to the number of people in your party (max 10 for online booking) who will be attending the lesson.
• Non-alcoholic mocktails are available for underage guests and designated drivers at no additional expense.
• Our expert mixologist actually brings everything. This may include: shaker sets, yaris, jiggers, bar spoons, strainers, bar mats, peelers, knives, cutting boards, syrups, juices, garnish, alcoholic ingredients, bitters, glassware, ice and cleaning supplies.
• We provide unlimited email and/or phone support leading up to the event/lesson to ensure everything goes off without a hitch.
• We send a full post-lesson recap, so the only thing that you need to focus on during the lesson is having a great time.
• Additional sanitization and social distancing measures are being practiced to keep your group safe for in-person bookings whether you book us for your own venue or join us at one of our partner venues in downtown Toronto.
Not sure if you're ready to book yet? Contact us and we'll iron out the details together.