• Learn to make two holiday themed cocktails of your choice.
• Receive instruction from an expert Mixologist.
• All bar tools and ingredients provided.
For information on groups larger than 10, parties outside of the GTA and Corporate Packages, please contact us.
Your lesson will be more than just a guided cocktail-making class. We'll cover topics including the history of cocktails, origin of spirits, business secrets in hospitality, and test your knowledge with cocktail trivia.
Simply book your desired date and time, and your Mixologist will bring every single thing that’s required for your group - even the ice! Expect to receive an email containing reservation details within 1-4 days after your booking.
Mixology Lessons are administered in your choice of format. These are the two options:
1. The Mixologist comes to you for a house-call (or office-call!)
2. Your group can join a Mixology Lesson at one of our venues in downtown Toronto
Once you've booked, your Mixologist will reach out to you via email to confirm the details.
• Under Attendees, select a quantity equal to the number of people in your party (max 10 for online booking) who will be participating in the lesson.
• Non-alcoholic mocktails are available for underage guests and designated drivers, or by request, at no additional expense.
• Our expert Mixologists bring everything. This may include: shaker sets, yaris, jiggers, bar spoons, strainers, bar mats, peelers, knives, cutting boards, syrups, juices, garnish, cocktail ingredients, bitters, glassware, ice and cleaning supplies.
• We provide email and/or phone support leading up to your event/lesson to ensure everything goes off without a hitch.
Not sure if you're ready to book yet? Contact us and we'll iron out the details together.