• Full-length 60-minute virtual mixology lesson. • Learn to make 2 classic cocktails of your choice.
• Instruction from an expert mixologist.
• Full ingredient grocery list and bar tool recommendations.
• Certificate of completion for first-time mixologists!
For information on groups larger than 10, parties outside of the GTA and Corporate Packages, please contact us.
Experience a mixology lesson from the comfort of your own sofa, kitchen, or patio.
Our virtual offering guides you and your guests through a private 60 minute mixology lesson focusing on 2 of your favourite cocktails, via Zoom.
After you complete your booking, your mixologist will contact you within 2 days to provide a full grocery list, complete with recommendations for barware and glassware that you will need to participate. You'll also receive details on how to access the virtual lobby where your lesson will be streamed.
Your lesson will be more than just a guided cocktail-making class. We'll cover topics including the history of cocktails, origin of spirits, business secrets in hospitality, and test your knowledge with cocktail trivia.
• Please select a quantity of lesson packages equal to the number of screens that will be accessing the lesson (max 10 for online booking) with a minimum of 4 screens required per lesson.
• Unlimited attendees can share a single screen as long as the minimum booking requirement is met.
• We are happy to schedule your lesson around an existing virtual arrangement (staff meeting, awards ceremony, virtual wedding reception, etc.) to help make the lesson seamless.
• We provide unlimited email and/or phone support leading up to the event/lesson to ensure everything goes off without a hitch.
• We send a full post-lesson recap, so the only thing that you need to focus on during the lesson is having a great time.
Not sure if you're ready to book yet? Contact us and we'll iron out the details together.